2. notes.
3. eating the same vegetable stall below my Hall 16.
4. laptop to research on summarized points on notes..
5. Facebook..
6. Dinner..
7. Supper: creative flavours with "corn flakes" or "Coco crunch" or "Banana nut crunch" etc.. it's may look quite expensive but compared to the tastier $1++ cup noodles, this is healthier and cheaper, and require so much less time to prepare.
Nothing much in life to "look forward" on.. hai.. and not being able to remember the notes properly doesn't seem any motivating as well. anyway, every night, I can't really have my "8 hrs" of rest when I am waking up after 5-6 hr automatically, and feel tired throughout the day...

Chocolate (on right): to make myself happier so I can study
Centre: I am getting sick from the lack of rest since I can't sleep enough...
Jin Du Nian Ci An Chuan Pei Pi Pa Gao (left): To neutralize the effect from the chocolate...
As if I am rich today sia..
Cost $5.90, $7.90, and $8.80
But I can't get sick and too "emo" to prevent knowledge from entering now sia..
Hope this "retail therapy" works..
(as if this can be called a therapy -_-)
Just bought this as well when I went out of Pulau NTU, to get my more "needed" purple pencil leads for Summary making.. if not, I can't find a better reason to go out of NTU.. pathetic life -.-"
jia you..
(to myself)
___________________________________________________
9.27 pm
Just woke up from a 1 hr nap, which is supposed to be a 19 mins one. Ended up feeling sad when I woke up.. I think I may be suffering from some "depression" condition sia.. whatever the reason, I just hope that I can still control it...
went for dinner, alone.. food just taste as bad as lunch..
After that, I decided to drop by to visit one of my closer China friends near me, and I didn't expect that I will end up "digging" out some happy news from him.
"我找到我的一百分了” (*grins)
sharing your woes is half the sorrow.
Sharing your joy is double the happiness.
Have heard of these 2 lines many times, but I didn't truly felt it before~
At least for now, I can feel the happiness (for him), and I guess tonight I will be "powered" by this happiness to work till 12am tonight.
Oh.. and not to forget to go for a quick jog too even when I feel ok :P
got to make it a habit :)
Life is such a interesting journey to be experienced, be it good or bad.
Treasure every moments...
since everything is... effectively,
"once in our life".
No comments:
Post a Comment