是时候收拾一下零散的心情。。。
撒了一地的零零散散,不知从何下手。。
I do feel the same bah.. since I went from having lots of friends to work together, play together, eat together in Taiwan, then when I came back here, it's almost studying alone, eating alone, exercising along, most of the times. But sometimes it's not like I really want to be alone, I can always go find some of my friends, but sometimes, it's just not a good environment to study, cos.. let say it this way, the number of distractions (n) = contributed by the person with the shortest attention span.So the number of distractions = no of ppl X n.
Plus the small table, other people walking around etc.. initial plan of studying together, so that we can ask each other, usually ends up with even lower productivity of studying alone...
anyway, to drift back, I replied this (copied and paste it, hope I (and perhaps those interested to learn as well) can review it back in future, if I ever "forgotten" and encounter this "problem" again.
我刚收拾了一下,了解了自己不少 :P
这里那里加起来,也有半天浪费了吧,但也好过接下来的日
考试后再见!
不管什么感情(友情,爱情,亲情 或什么情),它来匆匆
The only constant in life is change. So I shall get a life, and change with it :)
Anyway, what I am trying to say for this
have more meaning: 再坚强的态度,也是会有脆弱的时刻。压力,睡眠,或者其它的事都随时随刻会导致"悲剧"发生,不能突然在最没准备就 cui 吧。(exams period leh)
although I think I manage to solve the problem with being "alone" without meeting much people (that I missed seeing), it's rather late since it's so near to exams (2 days to 1st paper) before I stabilize my mindset.. but better late than never~
With that, I hope I can survive through now...
like how I did for the past 3 years...
alone.
but this time, even stronger... I hope.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment