total of 3 paper down.. 1 on Friday, and 2 on Monday.
Yesterday I just finished 2 paper in 1 day... 1st time in my 3 years of war plan.
9-11.30am Maths 4... and 1-3.30pm Strategic Management.
The weekends have been the worst of my life, struggling with that "practice crazy" maths and the "facts crazy" Strategic Management of Product Development, although all the "war plan" time slots (for the weekend plans) have been overrun by crazy and the "mini achievable goals" always ends me up with late lunch such as 2pm, when it's supposed to motivate me to work and eat at 11.30pm or something.. (it ended up un-achieved ya...)
and dinner at 8pm instead of 6pm.. for the fact that if I don't go down the canteen I won't have anymore food -.-
It's amazing to note that I only slept from 3-7am (4 hours) the previous night, and I can last through the morning and afternoon paper, with a calm enough and relax brain. (or am I too tired to get hyped up..)
Anyway, I shall note down the war plan for "survival" here and compare it to the future results..
Maths have 4 topics, and 4 questions per topic.
2 years ago, the plan ends up like this....
just grab whatever I can find in the war store, war-cried "this is SparTaAAA~!!!" and went for war....
results - end up with bullet and guns, without foresight tip (used to aim at target). Cannot shoot...
SBO have grenade, poncho, toggle rope, water bottle... with no water...
wear No 4 green camouflaged body clothing, wear black boots, camouflaged face, but forgot the headgear... end up trying to borrow something to wear.. anything will do.. because "this is SparTaaAAA....."
but....
my friend is a commando. (red beret)
(my China friend's knowledge is too "high" for me to understand anything)
which army idiot will go to war with a "target" placed on the head...
So I ended up RNIP...
Resting NOT in Peace.
This year.
it's the same war, by the same warlords, fought by the same type of soldiers...
It's World War 6 for me in NTU already.. am "old bird" war survivor to last this far..
And this time.
I didn't go to the armory to draw my rifle...
I wore my No 4 clothing.. and I brought my green jockey cap in my camo pants.
I packed my SBO... with just 2 bottles of FILLED water bottle only.
And I went to war.
This time.
It's the same type.. 4 questions.
I manage to use "unarm combat" to knock 1 out.. (Laplace Transform 100% done with 95% skills)
I concussed another with my water bottle "bomb" (Fourier 60% done with 80% knowledge)
I used my smelly jockey camp to "shock" the other out abit (Partial Differential Equation 50% done with 30% trained war instinct)
and the last one was so scared till he decided to escape...
okay actually the fact is that I don't have anything up my No 4 sleeve to attack anyway..
Complex No is ZERO percent done. Totally 0%. The 5% knowledge of "wearing the No 4" is not even a combat skill to begin with.
My actual warplan (this time):
to be, at least, able to do 2.5 questions out of 4, only. Instead of preparing ALL, and ended screwing everything up... without screw drivers in the pencil case...
Now I just hope that everything turns out fine bah... should be finer no matter what.. compared to the last World war 4 (Year 2, Sem 2).
................ I didn't plan to win the war.
........................ I just want to "survive" this.
Anyway, when I returned from my 2 battle grounds...
I was so awake...
I must have overshot my limit but I knew I must try to give it some rest..
but when I try to sleep for 1 hour, I can't fall asleep..
When I "woke up".. or should I say leave the bed..
I got emo again. (see I knew it -.-)
I miss peacetime...
Just came back from 1 week of Tainan, a place of heavenly bliss, and back to the sudden harsh reality that I signed on as a hell soldier..
I miss my fun caring angels over there...
I hate being alone in this war....

it's pathetic to even "need" a physical note to constantly remind myself not to "drift" off.. but I guess I am really pushing my limits.
......
ya, I think it's time to sleep more, and exercise again....
hahaha -.-
2 comments:
Looks like you are an expert in this field, you really got some great points there, thanks.
- Robson
Just popping in to say nice site.
Post a Comment