tomorrow, I am getting help from my Singaporean Maths major friend... since my China friend's Maths is seriously too high level for me to understand any "basic"...
I hope I won't appear too stupid tomorrow -.-"
(until now, I do not know why I am still looking down on myself for not being able to conquer Maths... although I do tell myself that no one should be look down upon for the inability to learn something despite trying their best... but then.. I still feel really stupid for not being able to even "pass" for trying my best... ok I ought to learn something out of this university experience... hai.. )
*out of oil... took 5 naps today and feel all tired. 30 mins each.. and slept 8 hr last night...
there's something wrong with my body repair system liao lah.. :(
God, Buddha, Allah.. give me some light..
No comments:
Post a Comment