Birthday presents always give me headache...... In the end, the present that appeared was the result of the "male" brain of mine... which can only think of something "useful".
Popular bookstore vouchers, bought for 5 person share ^_-
In a way, I thought it's weird as I have never seen or heard before anyone who give that as a 21st birthday present.
But in another way, I thought that's the best other than the completely idiotic way.... putting $ into a big red packet and write a 福"入"东海,"瘦"比"难山"
(福 = fats, Fats go into the sea, skinny compare to difficult mountain.
So in other words, the meaning in this era: wish you are slim)
Ok ya.
And the D90 is really very fast.... but it's also really heavy with all the "cool stuff" attached. Cut it short cos I am sleepy....
here's 2 pictures :)

CAC FOC OG

JC classmates
Day's summary:
1. The camera increase my "power" by 1000%. It's so uLtRa clear even at low lighting..... I still can't stand it myself haha :P
2. I was very happy throughout the evening, happily getting amazed by my 6 day old "wife" :P
And because I am happy, it "unlocked" my ability to talk with other "strangers" again. Had lots of fun learning from the other "camera man" who was married to his current Pentax DSLR, 3 months earlier than me. And being able to talk to so many people made me feel like my photo studio boss :P
3. I was glad (and still am) that the other "camera man" (Lai Ping) trusted my words when I said that I am still a 6 days old "DSLR idiot", and he taught me many many stuff about DSLR. I hope he don't kill me (as it may appear like I'm "bluffing") after the nice pictures are uploaded..... didn't expect my "first" DSLR with flash event to be that "up there" ^_-
But good la.... haha :)
Anyway, he's going to "remarry" in 1 week's time to another Pentax DSLR... equivilent to D300 (which also means as new and poWdErfUL as mine :))
4. Receive some funny stares now and then, mostly from public. Don't really know why, but I ignore it anyway. The fastest record was by a guy in class... he looked "in my direction" at 3 fps, just 1.5 fps slower than my D90.
Oh, and fps means frames per second.
5. Anyway, I thought kids nowadays comes with "inbuilt" camera detectors..... They know exactly when a lens is secretly pointing at them -_-
Ok, tomorrow is going to be another busy day. I will try to be happy again so I can "recharge" myself before school starts :)
Don't smile only when you are happy....
You are happy because you start smiling =)
No comments:
Post a Comment