I felt quite sorry for not being able to bring out enough mood or energy to show my friends that I am fine. Someone soon ask if I am okay when he realised that my "right hand is still not carrying a camera" after some short period of time... and soon after that, they asked for my new camera. I wonder how come they know? Then out came someone's name.... haha :)
Of course, I didn't say that "I have it but just didn't bring it out" cos this will indirectly say that I am not in the mood to play with it...
How can a photographer not be excited to bring out his new camera when he got one?
Danny, you are right about guessing that I will bring my D90 there. Initially I thought so as well. But I ended up with no mood to bring that big thing out....
Ok, as expected, the HTHT session is in the package after the night. But someone decided to start it early by teasing me with some questions.
(HTHT = Heart to Heart Talk)
But it didn't work out the way as intended ^_-
Like what Facebook quiz says about me,
And the other quiz says that......
How can some youngster questions overwhelm me haha....
(ok the quiz from Facebook is crap but ya you got my point :P)
Then throughout the HTHT sessions, they realised that I am too tired to be thinking properly so they didn't try to dig much stuff out of me. Yup, although I am tired, but at some point of times, I am awake enough to be observing people when certain questions are asked. Interesting human behaviours and reactions haha :P
Yup, of course those who are "single" are recommended with "people to chase", and I am rather amused by someone who mentioned about a "point" that everyone there think is "not valid" as a "plus point". I thought it is.
I must say that he have quite a few ideologies that is same as mine, despite how "different" we 2 are categorized by the rest.
Yup as always, it will end with a COT.
(Circle of Trust)
And we also celebrated a birthday as well.

Glad that although I am in my sleepy state when I was there, I was still able to pull myself out to "see the world" and not rot at home. I guess this bunch of friends are still able to make me laugh so I should join them more, maybe to reduce some stress as well haha :P
And July is going to be made up of chains of action packed activities again.... Reservice from 20 July to 24 (Mon to Friday), prepare for the weekends.... and CAC FOC camp on 27-31 (Mon to Fridays), and going to help out in my hall's camp as well which will from Mon to Friday again after the CAC's one....
Hai forget those things first.
Later (fri) I'm going out for my Secondary school CCA gathering at Timbre.
Tomorrow (sat) I am going out for my JC CCA gathering at Seoul Garden.
Sunday I am going to my university friend's 21st Birthday Celebration.
I hope I won't be zombie walking too much anymore...
Buddha O buddha I pray for happiness for me and everyone else around...
Okay I am going out to meet my long lost friends haha :)
(and I convinced myself to bring out the DSLR :))
Go out and play Jiahe~!
No comments:
Post a Comment