He take photos so fast that my camera couldn't catch up at all -_-"
Ok, maybe to put it another way....
he cheated haha!!!
His camera cost 10 times more expensive than my camera lah!!! (it's worth $8k 5 years ago)
Of course lightning speed focusing, ultra clarity and all...
So most of the shots, I missed. Compared to him...
lost 到脱裤跑。
But okay la.... still manage some shots :)
And he sort of deepened one of my decision.....
A soldier without a rifle is Figure 11.

A photographer without a weapon will not be recognised as one.

When I got to the zoo, my boss surprize me by lending me his 2nd flash.
The $500 flash added onto my small camera increased the "power" of the look by 1000%
It's a practical world, people are judged by their cover.
Size does matters.
So......
I am going to raise $2k to get a Nikon D90 with all the 2nd hand addons.
At least I have the bursary that I have applied from school to "tank" the cost a by half.
But it will come after school starts.
And one more thing that I called "candid shots".
He said it's not easy to take those kind of photos.
And there's actually a cooler term for it.
It's called "photo journalism".
Wow......
Didn't know that I'm so cool hahaha!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment