Today is a busy day.
Tomorrow will be filled with another busy day.
A course from 9-5pm and follow by meeting a photo studio to sign a form.
Tomorrow's tomorrow, a Sunday, yes it's another busy day.
It's another photo studio + help out at their studio.
(which means a chance for me to further my dream job of this holiday, not sure if it's good or bad.... but 10 fingers and 10 more toes crossed and I have a bad feeling about it)
And of course tomorrow's tomorrow's tomorrow will be another busy day.....
morning, mass call my committee FOC sponsors list, and the photo studios most probably as well...
then in the afternoon......
the beginning of my FOC Seniors' Camp for 2 days....
in short, it's going to be filled with stuff to do....
And tomorrow's tomorrow's tomorrow's tomorrow's tomorrow?
Of course, it's going to another busy day......
On Wed, my EID work will get chalked up by then.
Friday will be the first and final presentation of our 5 weeks of work.
And YES it's on my tomorrow's tomorrow's tomorrow's tomorrow's tomorrow's tomorrow.
and 1 day before these TOMORROWs is gonna be fun filled.
And cool stuff comes in pairs.
I STILL HAVE FOC STUFF TO DO ~GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN~@!
Of course there's many more but if I say another tomorrow, I may not be able to take the "visual" torture myself......
Life's have many tomorrows.....
Everyday I am learning new things......
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift... that's why we call it the present.
...................
Why my tomorrow is not MYSTERIOUS at ALL!!!?
Oh and I just realised something today. It feels interesting to know how lousy my "human sensors" have drop to, from all the rushing about. Had a talk over dinner with 2 person and found out that there's are many "couple" thingy happening around me, and I didn't even detect anything.
And I am detecting some other things but I hope it's not true, maybe someone will know. I will ask him.
Nothing big or serious, but it's still better to be on the safe side.
Cos I am too tired to think.
Given a choice, I will go Mars now visit the Martians and eat some Mars chocolate.
Ding Dong diNg Dong!
it's 12:21am.
hello tomorrow.....
No comments:
Post a Comment