Monday, May 25, 2009

"GOng" Day and the School


It was Sunday, 24/05/09, and I receive a sms for "Gong" Day.



Know what's a GoNG already?
(it means a crab's "pincher" in hokkien)

It my secondary school friends who initiated it haha :)



Ryan Woo, Chilli Goh with 2 Big crab.




Alvin and me with 2 big crab (ok they are still the same)

the place is at Ang Mo Kio, our 老地方。(we were from a nearby school)
It's super tasty and as usual, they will finish their rice with the sauce first. Then start the crab.

With crab, comes crap..... ya :P

They still talk about the usual stuffs, with the crabs, the talk just became "crabbier".
I just listen to how they start making "decisions" as to choose between having a "gong" meal everyday to a bowl of sharkfins, or a "crab" to "sharkfins and abalone", or "1 crab" to "1 day of your life" (due to high cholesterol) and what other crap you can think of...

time flys when you are talking crap... yes as always.

The bill ended up like this.



Which is like $35 per person.
It's seriously pocket damaging.
But ya, looking at this....



I guess it's worth it :P
(but I think the next time I join them will be after I manage to get a job in this busy period...)

Then monday came. It's been long since I take some time to admire the school with no people.
The evening seems rather nice, so the camera..... is out.

And I have learnt some new editing trick. And since I've never applied it and post it here....
I have played around with a few pictures and put it up here :)
(Have already tried practiced with many many pictures and uploaded onto Facebook for the OEC trip, so now it's QED already :))

Oh in case you don't know, I just learn this "QED" thing during this recent Semester from my prof....
It means "Quite Easily Done" haha :P
(at least now it doesn't looks "impossible" to me already)

Okay continue with the pictures.

This is just a stretch of road from the SAC (Student Activities Centre) to the LT2 area.

Looking up, from the SAC area.




Looking side.







Then at LT2 area.




Looking back.




Looking across.











Then the last picture.



And I went off to catch the bus turning in here, back to hall 5.

It's been a long time since write anything happy from what I can recall... must be all the work that's piling. But I've set a few new resolutions for next year, to improve my health and wealth haha :)

1. No work commitment above "main comm" level. I am too old for that anymore.... haha. Have aged lots from the stress since I got into CAC....

2. with the resolve from point 1, I will have so much more time.
I am going to have time for SLEEP!!
Then I will study!!
Then I will focus on Photography as a part time career!!!
The I will have more time to PLAY as well!!

But....
I didn't receive a interview from my hall, which... according to the email, I don't get a hall....

But my boss (who's not sure) said that maybe I could be in the list which don't even have to go through a interview....
but the keyword is "maybe"........

Guess I will have to be a squatter next sem....
at least there's rooms in the toilet......
(which I have thought and laugh about since last time.....)

Wah sian loh..... say say only mah, but why all the shit things all befall on me this sem.
My plans all end up with me going into the "worst case scenario"
SUPER ZZZZ loh......

I realised that I don't have much quality sleep since after the exams, been rather "negative" easily nowadays also. I hope that all these work can just "end" and I can sleep properly then maybe "Jiahe" will be strong enough to motivate me lots again.

Anyway, I got lucky while talking to a photo advertiser this morning... I'm going to be a photographer's assistant this Sunday!! They happened to be busy this period so need someone!!

but.....

Of course I have a worst case scenario that I will become free labour..... cos I've also said that pay is not a concern, and I can just earn nothing for a start -_-")

不要这样对。。。。。。

maybe I should have a "show me what other shit you can give me" attitude, maybe I will be stronger.....

Hai......
whatever.....
I going to the toilet to 面壁思过。,。。

No comments: