
When I realised that I was not called for an interview after most of the people didn't make it after the cut off point of 15, I almost died thinking.......
Why didn't they even not give me a chance to explain myself during the interview or what!?
Then my publicity "boss" keep playing and then re-assuring me that I'll be fine.....that maybe I am in the list already and I don't even have to go for interview.......
or maybe other's writeup about themselves were too cui so still have to go for interview.....
or maybe mine was too cui so I don't even get a interview......
then don't worry I should be in the list.....
Then 5 days later after the whole informing and interview was over..... I receive this in the email.
Dear Hall 10 resident,
We are glad to inform you that you have been recommended into Hall 10 for the next coming academic year, selected through internal JCRC ranking based on past contributions and likely future contributions.
On behalf of Hall 10, we would like to thank you for your past contributions, and hope that you will continue to contribute to the hall for the next one year. We will see you back in hall soon and meanwhile do enjoy the rest of your vacation.
Warmest Regards,
Hall 10 JCRC
Wah so lucky.
..........
But what's with scaring the crap out of us and then informing -_-"
Anyway, now that I know I won't be staying in the toilet for next semester..... it calls for a good laugh.
hahahaha.
-_-
Ok I don't know what to feel liao so I thought that maybe this is how a normal Jiahe should feel in his less "tired out" state.
Nowadays, I am prone to doing the "in" thing of randomly exclaiming to myself.
I WANT TO PLAY OUT LOUD!!!
(okay now I created some lousy "POL" term. But its meaning is literal... )
Ok, just that it's not done in a FACEBOOK box and anyway, I don't like the idea of "SHOUTING OUT LOUD" to the world.
Anyway, there's more issues to be settle this period. I hope Jiahe won't fail himself....
BAH I HOPE THAT FUTURE JIAHE CAN INVENT A TIME MACHINE AND TRAVEL BACK TO HELP THE SMALL JIAHE DEAL WITH HIS LIFE NOW!!
(okay I have just done it again....)
How good it would be to know Kage Bushin No Jutsu......
(ok what the crap, I just realise that this line is random as well after I check through this post before I publish this -_-)
Ok looking at the way that Jiahe write now, Jiahe is most probably stressing out from having too many little thing in his life and it's overwhelming him......
Okay, and looking at the many dot dot dot........
he have lots to say..........
ya what was it that he wants to say.........
..........
okay nevermind.......
good night.......
4 comments:
no.1 because the jcrc recommendation list was not approved by our dearest SAO yet so we couldn't inform everyone in the list and post it online.
no.2 we informed everyone cus the write up was crucial for admission for SHF interview - and we wanted to make sure ppl we picked for JCRC recommendation is worthy too.
welcome back to the new hall 10.
- caijie :)
!!!
And I didn't expect that it will be the "JCRC people" reading the writeup -_-" reading back the crap I wrote, so paiseh lah...
And YOU also have a BLOG and you just BLOCKED it!?
haha found :)
hahas jus happened to drop by. my blog is locked cus i'm ranting about my attachment stuff.. nt very nice if my boss get to see it. lols. will reopen it after my attachment ends :)
going for foc? enjoy your hols!
Yup, I will be going for FOC, cos they ask me to help them take photos. Then later they say that they will put me as a "GL" cos there's no photographer post... So I am the only 老 GL le -_-"
Hope you have fun for your attachment :) And I still want to learn more photoshop stuff if have chance I am going to bomb you with lots of questions hahaha!!
Post a Comment