But that doesn't means that I can update regularly yet.
Long time no see and at least Danny must have thought I went missing. hahA! Yes, indeed I am SUPER BUSY. On top of that, I do not have internet access ready from home. So when I have any little amount of time that I can go online, it was automatically dedicated to "clearing mails"..... And all I see is Kah Hui, Max, Kah Hui, Max, and more Kah HUIs. (this 2 heroes are my Chair and Vice Chair of FOC and they have no choice as well).
And I am so busy that I don't even have to mood to even put up any "Sign" to say I can't update at this moment. Every time I thought I can update but my work just ate it away....
Many many many things happened. I have a 1 month project from my course called EID - Engineering Innovation and Design. What a cool name right... Basically it eats into our holiday and this 4 weeks project want us to "invent" something.
But I call it....
Exile Into Dismay.....
-_-"
But it's not that bad haha..! I actually had a interesting journey (which I don't have time note down now...), and my group end up using my idea named "Fever Temperature Regulator". Had this idea for more than 2 months already... and it came when I thought that maybe in future I can help those with fever so that they won't 烧坏脑 (burnt their brain) like me.... for the past 2 decades of my life haha!
Ok, then I was all busy whole day from 1st week till now... the 3rd week. Everyday repeats itself... when I see the sun, it's project work..... when I see the moon, it's CCA work.... it's FOC (free of charge) that I join and I am raising money "for free" literally....
Just a short note of the events that happened in order, so if I ever have time to update, it will be done.
1. Oversea Expedition trip to Malaysia from joining my hall 10 event (OEC)
2. EID (ya got Exile literally, and life's rather interesting. Should update about it, from how I travel from home to staying at my "future" roomie's current room at Hall 5 and the adventures of my first 2 weeks)
3. Some weekend course (2 of them) that was given free for me to attend :)
Unlock your creativity and Effective Negotiation.
Okay, and finally, to be accountable to those who care about my disappearence..... I will be unable to update as much still as the 3rd week and last will be dedicated to production of our "invention", and also my duties from my CCA is crazy, needing to manage my also "tired" business managers under me and calling up sponsors and looking for canvassing lobangs and getting people to join and keeping the list up and calling the companies up again and.......
Okay, Jiahe needs some love from the world man.......
I guess looking forward to ORDing is the only motivation that can at least keep me zombie walking......
And I AM GOING TO ORD from my responsibilities soon!!!!!
Endure and excel.....
(okay whatever crap I am bluffing myself with...... just 加油 加油 加油!!!)
I wonder who else motivates themselves like that -_-"
No comments:
Post a Comment