haha :P

I rode my bicycle for the 2nd time to school, taking the same route as I took... 4 years ago.
-_-"
That long ago!!?
(really old liao...)
Outside the gate

There's many things that have changed, since the first time I came back SR last week.
But there's still some things that remained the same since I left.

The Walls of Hope

These walls was created during my 2 year in the school.
And this is my House wall.

Pegasus.
Then on one of the walls....

I saw my name!?
Almost forgot that I left something of mine back there at that corner!
haha.
Derrick was my school CCA senior, and we decided to go back in school again. This time, to catch all the teachers that we have missed last time. I still remember the last time I went back there, we look completely like aliens. The students stared at us like we are some weirdos.
(in fact, I look more like a weirdo taking a camera around bah -_-")
But this time, I am "different", but yet the same :P
I am a student... who retained for 4 years!!
Actually I discussed with Derrick, and we said that we will visit back SR as "students". Then in the end, only I got "retained".... as he said that he have some other place to go, and couldn't wear that out -_-"
So he left all the fun to me....
But this time, I walked pass the security, without needing to change my pass.
I walked around the school with a camera, without raising another eye brow.
I walked into the library, without knowing that I will need to change my "student pass" to have access into the "internet room"
-_-"
Anyway, many many MaNY things changed, after the principal changed :)
From Mrs Kok Chwee Kee to Mr Tan.
(I don't know why, but she is the only principal I refer to by a full name. It just feels more "normal" :P, like calling myself Jiahe instead of just a "Jia" or a "He" alone. Maybe it's too common to hear that around school last time.... why?? Don't ask me.... cos it won't just taste better.... Burger Queen)
Some "art" popped out behind the podium now.

It's titled "育 - Nurturing Young Minds"
And this is the view of the whole parade square. It sure seems much fresher now.

The principal, Mr Tan, is referred to as the "man of change". After I walked the school and notice all the new stuff - Lecture Theatre doors, rooms, tables, chairs, lockers, plants, and EVEN THE UNIFORM... on top of the VARIETIES!!
So this is the JC 2 variety.
And the JC 1 colours. Note the bottom.
And the students in the pictures are exactly in their same position!!?
Superb photoshop skills!!!
And because the change occur halfway through the year, the principal allowed the JC 2 students to continue with their current brown pants and skirts. So now we can know who are the seniors from the crowd.
1 week ago when I visit back here with Derrick, we actually met another ex student who graduated just last year. And she was wondering which university should she go to. So as she asked us for opinions, we got to know one another. And then Derrick asked if she could bring us around the school, since we are more "stranger" to all the changes.
And as we walk, the two ended up talking and walking together, and I was behind taking pictures here and there.
haha... and showing you a "scandalous looking" photo of them two :P
On the left, Lydia. On the right, Derrick :P
Anyway, I don't think they will kill me if they see this, the two of them falls into the same catagory, "kind and harmless". haha!
Just like my cute turtles from the pond, and visiting them is part of the plan =)
Because of that "two" slow romantic walk around the school last time, I didn't get to walk the whole school. (haha, put the blame on those 2 :P)
See la, romantic lah, the visit school session become like this. (I hope Derrick sees this :P)
Haha! Anyway, I reach school earlier then Derrick, so took the time to explore more place.
And this is my favourite "Lemon Barley flavoured" toilet of LT5!!

But I think after 4 years, the supplies ran out....
Along the path, the next P.O.I. (Point of Interest) was the bookshop. I still remember the shopkeeper who we always called "Uncle Henry!!"
And we always hear the same thing over there....
Uncle Henry! 有没有。。。。
Uncle Henry!! 可不可以帮我 photocopy.....
Uncle Henry! Uncle Henry!!! 叫爽的 :)
(no lah, the last sentence is impossible. We won't do that to our lovely uNcLe :)
Then as I walk to the bookshop, I was surprized with another thing.....

And now, the bookshop became a "Office"!!!
"Uncle Henry, since 1989"
Ok, there's many more things to note down... shall just fast forward to the highlight of my "to visit" list....
The Turtle Pond.....wow.

Scan the whole place inside out..... and the only turtle I saw there is.....

Where did my turtles go!?
After that, I ask Uncle Lim, who's still there as a admin staff. He still remembers me :)
(I also Uncle Lim liao mah.....)
Then he said that the turtles were freed into the sea 1 year ago.....
I was too late.......
Anyway, I took this photo, hoping that one day, my turtles, especially the big fat one that I was so looking forward to taking a photo with, will see.... and know that I miss them.

When I have time, I will photoshop that turtle there in place.
(siao -_-")
Then we saw our ex CCA teacher in Charge. Miss Lim!!
Erm... no... we should call her Ms....Mrs Tan liao.....

And now she is a HOD of Humanities!! After 4 years. Wow.. anyway, she really sounded like a "HOD" during out short talk. Too bad, she had to leave for home soon, so we only had a short talk and took a photo before we left SR.
And there's so little teachers there on that day -_-"
Even the turtles are away......
Guess I will be back again, to visit more teachers. The next visit is planned to be on the 26/6/08. And I am going try to "test" all my teachers with my "student" outlook again.
Heeheehee. evil me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment