A Change of Course application form, with a $10 administration fee.
Yes, I hope that my appeal to School of Material Science Engineering will be successful...
with my lousy grade.
Anyway, last sem's GPA was 2.97
This sem, there's a improvement......
Sem 2.... I got a....
3.00
........ Sianz -_-"
(Heard that the common GPA for a successful appeal is 3.6 for most years, and this year, heard that many people also want to appeal in here.... because they say it's a heaven for slackers -_-" Sian liao loh! And why most slack people still get much better grades!? Hai.... nevermind la.....)
And because the online payment was crappy, I had to came back to submit -_-"
Anyway, I drop off from my bus 199, at my Hall 10. Went back to the place to visit the place. It's very quite. Then I decided to take my powerful 2 wheel drive for a ride.
And as I approach the place. I notice that there's one big difference.
On the right side of the shelter, it's full of bicycles.
And on the left side.....
So without locals (mainly Singaporeans) staying here.. there won't be any motorcycles.
My 2 wheel drive is on the right shelther.... So doesn't that makes me a..... Ah Tiong as well?
Anyway, came back here for lunch at Canteen 9 (the legendary pukey food before renovation) , and I got myself a plate of vegetable rice. And you won't be able to get this price anywhere in Singapore...
It's only $2!
So healthy looking.
For Economic Mixed Vegetable Rice (those cheapest in the market), the minimum is $2.80 for 2 vegetables and 1 meat dish.
I still remember my first visit back to college at SRJC, I got a plate at $2.70 outside the coffeeshop.
Then the 2nd time I went there, but I was a college "student" that time. The Uncle only charged me $2.50. haha :) The food seller, both uncle and auntie, is still as good as ever to students.
(And I am still young enough for that :P)
Anyway, I went back the hall office. My roomie is didn't got into the interview for hall... and so I have left with no roomie :(
So I decide to go back office, to try to find who's going to be my new roomie.
But I only found out that many people won't be in hall next semester anymore.
And I am thinking.. should I still stay in hall next sem?
And my roomie was like saying....
If I were you and I see my roomie's name is either "2 words" or "very long" ones, I will withdraw straight away.
haha :P
I will see how bah.. It's so difficult to get a room, and I am staying on the other side of Singapore.
Pray that the person be a good one :)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ok, now for the next health tip.
We always see the advertisements of fruit juice saying "Now High in Anti Oxidant!" everywhere....
But do you know what are anti-oxidants?
Antioxidants are actually our body's first line of defense against something bad known as "free radicals". Free radicals are everywhere. From the the enviroment pollutions, deep fried food that we like (those that Uncle Ronald and that "Kentucky Ah Peh" is making), sunlight, from exercising and even from the air that we breath in. And these free radicals will attack our body's cell, damaging the cell. The damage cell will either die, regenerate itself, or worst case, stay damage, and continue to live. It will continue to mutate, losing it's natural function. And in most case, it will become a cancerous cell.
But luckily, our body is able to produce some Antioxidants to defend our cells against these free radicals. But most of them can't be produce by the body, so we have to take in from fruits and vegetables. And that's why Health Promotion Board and everywhere else is telling everyone to eat more fruits and vegetables!! Because antioxidants are only available in these! Another way, would be in the form of Supplements, in the form of multivitamins, or fruit juices.
Having low levels of Antioxidants in your body means that getting sick is common, and if any really harmful chronic diseases such as heart diseases or cancerous mutation starts, most probably, your body would not be strong enough to defend it.
So the most important message is really this.
Prevention is better than cure.
This line may seems so "ya.... I hear this everywhere I go......"
But really, people only live to regret if after their body met with problems, and they are helpless with it.
Anyway, if you are interested to find out your antioxidant level in your body, my health centre have this biophotonic scanner which can measure the amount of antioxidants in your body. It's one of it's kind in the whole World, cos it's patented. And it's even more accurate than a blood test, but this time you won't feel a thing at all. But do ask me before I leave that place this end of June if you feel like checking it out. It's only $5 per scan. (Blood test is $150+, and they poke you)
Oh, and by the way, I will be your consultant to explain what your score means if you ever want to check it out :P
Stay healthy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment