Whole day packed with stuff.
Morning 10 am - 1pm. Ministerial Visit to Seng KangAfternoon 1-3pm, office for a while.4-7.30pm, meet up with the NAF guys for future plans

A lot of photographers were there, so I joined in the fun -_-"
Then this time, they actually invited lots of NUS students to come over for performances.
First, it was the dance.

They are..... good!
(what a simple comment... dunno real or not)
Then it is the next group of students singing.

They are.... very good!!!
(really really... too bad didn't take a video. Their voice really "tok gong")
(Tok Gong = Really "up" there, of high quality)
Just like the D dunno how many Kampong Durians.

Haha!! Funny right! They actually give free durians, and along with some mangosteen to "cool" our body from the super uber delicious yellow fleshy durians that they give.....
After eating, it's was so filling that I had to give up the free Bento Set lunch that they gave.
(brought it home instead, became my next day breakfast. Hohoho!!)
Then in the late afternoon, went to Marina Square for a NAF meet up, as always, Zhen Yuan will be captured in my camera. HAha, he's ever "camera attracting". Can't find a good reason not to shoot him :P
Anyway, shall not show his picture here. Later he go crazy upon realising his picture popping out on the net. Then I will lose a funny "model". LOL!!
Then later in the evening time, I went to meet up the specialist in another part of City Hall. Got lost in Raffles Hotel due to some cool directions by different people.
"Walk to Raffles Hotel first, then call me"
"It's took me some times before I found out where is Raffles Hotel. A 10 mins walk. You can go interchange to check out the place."
Finish combing the whole Raffles Hotel. I literally explored the whole place, realising that I was in the customer's hotel rooms area, which is supposed to be "restricted". Only after I ended up at the gate which read "Security Gates"..... from the outside -_-"
In the end, I can't find the place where they were playing pool.
Then my legs walked and ran a distance that I can at least go City Hall and back to that place, I called. And they told me that it's a place beside it......
Lucky 叔叔有炼过, legs still can use despite a whole day's teleporting around...
After I met them, they played for a few minutes more, then we left -_-"
Anyway, I was really late, so mostly it's my problem actually :P
The actual meetup time was planned at 2pm, and I was the latest this time.
Then we ended up walking back to Suntec City........ to decide our dinner. I just spent 1 hour walking and running from that area to find that super ulu 鸟不生蛋 place... then now I have to walk back.
Okay, but they actually waited for me for dinner.... wah, touched. So all the sian-ness just cleared away.
As always, we use the democratic way to decide.
Then the voting ended us in 翡翠。。。。
That's CRYSTAL JADE in Chinese -_-"
Burnt a hole in a pocket.
(lucky I got 2 pockets....)
As we were quite late, there's not much that's left.
First, we decide to order our individual Ala Carte. Then a few dishes to share.
And we got our "special" chicken for the "special" timely dinner.
We ordered a chicken.

Then 1 chicken dish ended up with 2 colours.

haha, they only left with 1/2 braised and 1/2 white.
After that, we actually had a lot of toufu dishes....
Egg Omelette
Toufu skin
Toufu....
We had 11 people (plus Delvin's gf)
So all dishes have been "upsized".
And we ended up with lots of proteins from the toufu clearing session after that.
But luckily, it was well within my predicted bill. $22!
(Heng, and I thought with the prawns "machiam free" omelette and the chicken and the toufu DeLiGhTs is going to blast me with like $50-$60, judging from all the set meals which can cost like $200+ for 2-3 person.)
Anyway, it's been a long time since a big group of us gathered.
Outside Crystal Jade.

But this time, the 2 Indians was not here. Ranald and Joseph was not here as well.
We ended up taking lots of group photos. Must be the "ORD" aura. When a group of ORD NSmen gathers, I guess the ORD spirit comes out anywhere we go :P
Then at the staircase leading to the fast food restaurants.
And Ronald was not spared the fun as well :)
Imagine the agony of her face. Helping a group of idiots take photo =D
On we walk....
And we see Barney and friend at a corner....

HA! You don't think we will do anything to them both bah!?
You thought wrong.
We did -_-"

Hopped on for a ride :P
Delvin's girlfriend must be wondering, how come Army Men seen on advertisments looks so different when she actually see.... the real decisive force -_-"
"Let's take a photo with Barney!"
"YEaH LET's gO!"
Morning 10 am - 1pm. Ministerial Visit to Seng Kang
7.30-10pm Army Specialist (Sergeant) outing.
In the morning, Ministerial Visit to Anchorvale Community Club.

A lot of photographers were there, so I joined in the fun -_-"
Then this time, they actually invited lots of NUS students to come over for performances.
First, it was the dance.

They are..... good!
(what a simple comment... dunno real or not)
Then it is the next group of students singing.

They are.... very good!!!
(really really... too bad didn't take a video. Their voice really "tok gong")
(Tok Gong = Really "up" there, of high quality)
Just like the D dunno how many Kampong Durians.

Haha!! Funny right! They actually give free durians, and along with some mangosteen to "cool" our body from the super uber delicious yellow fleshy durians that they give.....
After eating, it's was so filling that I had to give up the free Bento Set lunch that they gave.
(brought it home instead, became my next day breakfast. Hohoho!!)
Then in the late afternoon, went to Marina Square for a NAF meet up, as always, Zhen Yuan will be captured in my camera. HAha, he's ever "camera attracting". Can't find a good reason not to shoot him :P
Anyway, shall not show his picture here. Later he go crazy upon realising his picture popping out on the net. Then I will lose a funny "model". LOL!!
Then later in the evening time, I went to meet up the specialist in another part of City Hall. Got lost in Raffles Hotel due to some cool directions by different people.
"Walk to Raffles Hotel first, then call me"
"It's took me some times before I found out where is Raffles Hotel. A 10 mins walk. You can go interchange to check out the place."
Finish combing the whole Raffles Hotel. I literally explored the whole place, realising that I was in the customer's hotel rooms area, which is supposed to be "restricted". Only after I ended up at the gate which read "Security Gates"..... from the outside -_-"
In the end, I can't find the place where they were playing pool.
Then my legs walked and ran a distance that I can at least go City Hall and back to that place, I called. And they told me that it's a place beside it......
Lucky 叔叔有炼过, legs still can use despite a whole day's teleporting around...
After I met them, they played for a few minutes more, then we left -_-"
Anyway, I was really late, so mostly it's my problem actually :P
The actual meetup time was planned at 2pm, and I was the latest this time.
Then we ended up walking back to Suntec City........ to decide our dinner. I just spent 1 hour walking and running from that area to find that super ulu 鸟不生蛋 place... then now I have to walk back.
Okay, but they actually waited for me for dinner.... wah, touched. So all the sian-ness just cleared away.
As always, we use the democratic way to decide.
Then the voting ended us in 翡翠。。。。
That's CRYSTAL JADE in Chinese -_-"
Burnt a hole in a pocket.
(lucky I got 2 pockets....)
As we were quite late, there's not much that's left.
First, we decide to order our individual Ala Carte. Then a few dishes to share.
And we got our "special" chicken for the "special" timely dinner.
We ordered a chicken.

Then 1 chicken dish ended up with 2 colours.

haha, they only left with 1/2 braised and 1/2 white.
After that, we actually had a lot of toufu dishes....
Egg Omelette
Toufu skin
Toufu....
We had 11 people (plus Delvin's gf)
So all dishes have been "upsized".
And we ended up with lots of proteins from the toufu clearing session after that.
But luckily, it was well within my predicted bill. $22!
(Heng, and I thought with the prawns "machiam free" omelette and the chicken and the toufu DeLiGhTs is going to blast me with like $50-$60, judging from all the set meals which can cost like $200+ for 2-3 person.)
Anyway, it's been a long time since a big group of us gathered.
Outside Crystal Jade.

But this time, the 2 Indians was not here. Ranald and Joseph was not here as well.
We ended up taking lots of group photos. Must be the "ORD" aura. When a group of ORD NSmen gathers, I guess the ORD spirit comes out anywhere we go :P
Then at the staircase leading to the fast food restaurants.
And Ronald was not spared the fun as well :)
Imagine the agony of her face. Helping a group of idiots take photo =D
On we walk....
And we see Barney and friend at a corner....

HA! You don't think we will do anything to them both bah!?
You thought wrong.
We did -_-"

Hopped on for a ride :P
Delvin's girlfriend must be wondering, how come Army Men seen on advertisments looks so different when she actually see.... the real decisive force -_-"
"Let's take a photo with Barney!"
"YEaH LET's gO!"
Now you know why I love this bunch of ...... Gay..... friends?
Ever so gay together.
(happy ah!!! I mean happy!!)
A bit gay also bah.... haha :P
Tomorrow 9am meeting everyone at CAC room for FOC Seniors' Camp.....
gonna go sleep now, in a free loaned room from Jia Yaw back in my Hall 10 :P
Tomorrow 9am meeting everyone at CAC room for FOC Seniors' Camp.....
gonna go sleep now, in a free loaned room from Jia Yaw back in my Hall 10 :P



No comments:
Post a Comment