Just in case, to save friends from becoming complete brain dead.. here's the birthday present that they can consider... my current "equipments" are still working and looks like it won't die anytime so if it's not bought, it's okay. Just listing out my "most" cui items.
For now, my own "dream list" is for myself to fulfill because I am my own "sugar daddy". So don't consider gathering some committee (or biz mags) to canvass for them.
Ok, if there's really something that I most probably will "need".... here it is.
1) Small, digital watch. $25-$50. don't surprize me with a $100 watch (or it will be super high tech and bulky)
Additional details:
1. No super bright colours wraps.
2. must have stopwatch, able to time more than 60 min (I once have a lame casio watch that resets at 59 min 59 sec -_-)
3. accuracy of the watch must be "ultra" high. Last time I have a watch which have a difference of 2 sec a day.
2) some bag
1. no super "outstanding" designs and colours.
2. can be sling, backpack, anything. Things that I can put - My DSLR (big Camera) and 2 lens, with flash, and a 500 ml bottle.
3) A handphone pouch.
No matter how "decolourize" mine is, I will continue to use it. (by the way, my pouch doesn't comes black, dunno why all the "colour" drop off after... 4 years.. or more? Anyway, it's passed on to me from my sis)
4) For any other presents, the general guidelines to follow.
1. price is totally not an issue. It's only an issue if it's too expensive.
2. the USEfulness is more important.
3. No funky,Attention Attracting stuff
4. No decorative jeweleries.
Actually there's few who will read this, However, no matter what, I'm guessing that I will receive at least 1 present (max 2), even if they did read this or not.
(so this is just in case they really really don't know what they can buy and resort to "shirts with price tags" again.)
If I receive none, it's TOTALLY okay.
Wish everyone a Happy Chinese New year and Happy Valentines' Day, with great "ships" all around :)
No comments:
Post a Comment