Thursday, February 25, 2010

10 updates.

I don't complain anywhere because I don't want anyone to worry.
But then again how I wish someone knew about all the problems I had.

So shall just share write "something" here... knowing that sharing with the future "Jiahe" will be enough. And he will wish me well haha... :)

1. Work has been TLQs. Don't have time for my school's committee work... (TLQ?)
(05 sep 11 update: before I almost forgot what is this TLQ, this term is actually founded by dumbcyclist Loo MJ - TLQ = Totally Lame Quest, that includes being asked to shift 100 irons box from 1 room to the other, drilling a few holes onto hundreds of ironing plates, which seems like it's going to be throw away, putting 2 irons into a steam machine and watch it iron for 3 mins, and you have 20 irons on hand.. repeat the experiment for 1 week... next batch of irons coming in, go repeat the same thing, you know it, thanks. etc etc)

2. I have to be stronger for many things.. but I'm tired.

3. I talk like I am talking 100% sometimes, but there's only a few people who knows if that's 10% of me. (or is there even a "few"?)

4. I love all humans, but I won't tolerate anyone who doesn't show respect for my feelings after I have tell you about it.
If I've less than 5 hr of sleep, I most probably will use my self defense skill on any gays who deliberately pat my shoulders and holding it there after many many friendly warnings.


5. No one in the world knows 100% about me.
Even when I tried to tell my family members a 50%, sometimes they heard a "negative" % instead, so usually I give up communicating.
6. there may be 1 person who can tell up to 50% about me without me saying anything. If I say "something", it may go up to 80%. But that person is not around me 99.999% of the times in a year, it's okay, anyway, I don't like bothering AnYoNe, literally.

7. The longest chat I spoken with any 1 colleague is not more than 5 sentence at 1 time.


8. People may come talk to me for up to 10 sentences when I had my camera in my hand. Besides that, no one talks to me about anything else, that long.

9. The previous 8 lines are written before 26 Feb (fri). Now this line is written on 27 Feb. I'm feeling much better when I had "more" sleep (6+ hours). So I was glad I manage to do many many things, proposal for overseas trip, send email, complete the "Sai Gang" by contacting 6 people who are under me for some lame Ops manning for 1 of the week in March..

10. Seems like I am "afraid" of talking to people nowadays. haha.. how to be a photographer...

And the very last line before ending..
I wish that Jiahe can sleep properly every night so that he can become more useful (at least to himself) everyday.. wish you well haha..

No comments: