Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sleeping more is the key.. to be happy.

I realised that having proper sleep is the key to make Jiahee happy.

So I shall have a "sleep at 10pm no matter what happens online and offline" attitude every night, and the next day will be a better day. Bye bye "work".

Shall not write too much when it's passed 10pm already.

Weekend was good.

1. I went for my first Impresario competition show in my 3rd year in NTU. The goodie bag is good. And I took out the long "bazooka" of my wife for the first time and had lots of fun being the "sniper". In the end, took SO MANY photos, but it's fun la so okay :)

Anyway, I think it is like a 20X zoom compared to a compact camera :P

2. I've played my first game in 2010.



And I completed it, in 10 min.

What a achievement.

yeah. My weekend's not so wasted.
haha :P

Ok sleep more sleep more. Be healthy :)

No comments: