(nvm, if you know why then you know haha (there's only 1 detail in this post)
To do for today:
1. Print 1 super 8R photo.
2. Go work.
3. Collect photo.
Long time no post, cos I am too tired = not happy = emo (most of the time.. I want to do so many things.. and I don't have enough sleep too -_-)
But since it's so cool! today, shall put something here :)
Just a summary of "bigger events" which happened for as long as can remember now.1. Hall production (25 Feb 2010, Fri evening)

Dunno why, but I thought it felt more like a "job" more than a "gathering" for me.. guessed I really lost touch with hall people haha... maybe it's like that when people gets "older". (there's usually not much senior left because it's hard to stay in hall, but most probably it's my problem -_-)
2. Impresario (talent time) competition (06 Mar, Sat evening)

It was super worth the money. $12. Since my ticket was the "cheaper" one, so my seat is also the "cheaper" one. But it's also on the higher level, so I too the chance to really "use" my super zoom lens for the first time (since I kana "chop" when I bought it last time)

Anyway, it's really fun. Long time never had this "sniper" feeling since I changed to DSLR. My
previous camera (FZ18) can go up to 18X optical zoom.
Check out the distance I am from!

3. NTU Open house (last Sat, 13 Mar 10, whole day)
Signed up already, but already knew it will end up as one of a canvassing project. So I don't really know the reason why I signed up.
Anyway, here's a group photo.
The External bus group.

By the way, the longest phrase I said to them was....
"This way to the NTU shutter bus".
Whatever, it's boring throughout, just writing it here :P
But the highlight was this.

My picture was there! hohoho :)
4. IT Show 2010 @ Suntec City, (14 Mar 2010, evening)
My mum actually accompanied me out when I said it's super boring to be walking along. She knew nothing about technology lol!
Anyway, I took the chance to bring her out too bah :)
Wanted to buy so many things. (I mentioned so many things in my previous post)
But I've set a rule before I go there - Do not get anything.
Objective: To review and get update on price.
With that, I was "saved".
Seeing all those huge drop in price really can make people "grab".
The touchscreen computer I was aiming was previously about $2000.
Now it was $1699, with 3 years extended on site warranty @_@!
My dream phone HTC HD2 was $378, not $588 liao.. in 1 month!
1 more month before I meet the 21 months upgrading period.. and looks like I have to choose back my lousy hp provider cos the price seems cheaper again... everytime I always kana bluffed by the lousy advertisements and salesperson for the wrong info.
2 times recontract = 4 years liao. + the first 2 years.
-__- totally.
Anyway, now that I went, I was glad I didn't bought the Acer touchscreen, for now. Didn't know there's a big difference.
I did a search on the processor nowadays cos I really lost touch.
The "dream" computer was in the 3rd bar.

Also 3rd slowest...
This comparison hit my soft spot.. using the program that I will have to use, and showing a 2X "SLOWER" comparison @_@
But in fact... it's actually in the top 3 fastest catagory already.
If I see this comparison at the "wrong" time, I may really just buy the first computer, without thinking! It's SUPER EX. But one of my Jiahe's business rule: Do not compromise $ for quality. Will just burn my whole pants up along with the hole...
Lucky. haha! Shall just wait for price to drop :)
Ok, I've spent like 1 hour 30 mins to write all these again. Been so long since I said "anything" to "anyone".
But still glad that it's said out and recorded down :)
No comments:
Post a Comment