Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's been about a month since my last "summary post".
And it's not like I am going to write another long summary post again... won't have time for that since I plan to sleep in 25 mins time, and I still haven't wash up.

So, the summary of all summaries.

1. Work was lousy. I am not learning anymore "new" stuff within my job scope. No job satisfaction at all. (ya we are all told not to complain about this in "public sites" like facebook/ blog). But I hope my boss sees this and give me something "proper" to do... or fire me or what. Feels better, but of course not, cos it's going to affect my grade... so maybe just give me a pass and I can move on.

2. Many other things on my mind.. I haven't been talking to anyone, (not even blogging). Was choking with 心事 liao lah.. but it's okay... shall treat it as leveling up on my "character" for the crap that I met up with, mostly work related.

With that, I have assured myself that I won't "die" just yet :)

3. I have no life, or at least a life that I want.

4. I am contributing my time onto my Photography page... but since I even have much free time left to begin with, I can't do much also.

And because I don't even have much time to do anything else "personal", I think I lost my life...


Whatever...
I still have 76 more years to spent before I reach 100 :P

(having this thinking at least make me feel "less wasteful" of life now hahaha!!)

ok 14th week already, 8 more weeks to go before IA finishes... but that means doing many more uncomplete logbook entries.... and then the 2500-5000 words report. Hohohoho.

That's life....



uni life -_-

No comments: