Saturday, February 6, 2010

Seriously... is this in camp training or what.

It's like I am only back at home during weekends.. been going to work, squat in hall, go to work squat in hall... since Tues till today (Sat)

only till now, I had "internet" (at home) to do proper stuff.

No time liao.. need to go out for family's side Wedding dinner....
A summary of what has happened and going to happen.

Last....

Tues: night hall production photo shoot

Wed: night Wushu training

Thurs: night – Wushu workshop

Fri: night – Rest for Sat Road Relay (hall)

Sat: morning– run for Road Relay, put as 1st runner... cui.

32 people flagged off, came back the 3rd, from the last -_-"


Sat night, wedding dinner, book in hall to sleep...

tomorrow Sun morning - Track and Field...

Here comes a story.



Today I was told..。。
to run for 4 x 100 meters.

My "new" team mates said:

不要紧一起 cui :)
(again)

No comments: