
It's interesting to see that there's actually still quite a number of people who still staying in hall because of exams. Or at least, there's people whom I know... yet not really know (haha)
anyway, last night I had a good supper with my roomie.

It's always interesting to see people.
Especially after being "cave" in NTU for so long, or in my hall to be exact.
I came to 80% sure of something, yet 80% of the times, I am wrong.
ha. See if I every get to confirm the 20% bah. It will be interesting :)
(6 Dec, +10% to each category, seems like more there's people who knew something before I did -_-)
Ok I am going to test Jiahe's memory by not writing anymore, so I can have some challenge guessing what I am trying to say at this moment.
Anyway, it's not important, so it's okay hahaha :P
Been "slacking" through the whole day, took a 1 hr nap so carefreely. I better go back to my "full force" mode and not wander around anymore with my notes and "laptop" in front of me.
OK to infinity.... and... whatever.
K off :)
No comments:
Post a Comment