Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I just "love" uploading.

Chalked up quite a lot of pictures to be sent, because of the fact that I don't have internet access at home. Been rushing back and forth from home to hall, hall to home. And my long list of "to do list" is not getting any shorter.

And to make things more challenging, I have this to triple the fun.



Okay maybe it's much more than triple.

Anyway, I will be going Malaysia with my family from 26-30 Dec. This will be my first family trip "overseas" after like 2 years 6 months. Will be staying at a relative's place, and I hope my GPS will be working so I can bring my family around.

And sianz. It seems like my photography page is not having any "reaction" at all. Hai, have to think of better ways to either "improve my skills" or "better publicity" plans.

Sianz.

More fun to the "to do list".

Jiahe is so..... Jiahe -_-"

No comments: