Saturday, December 12, 2009

Summarized Updates

2nd day was okay, 2 more "old" friends came back to join in the camp, but then, they were not in my group so didn't have chance to really talk to them... anyway, after the camp with lack of sleep and tiredness, I've got flu!

Anyway, it's going to be another count down of 3 more days before it recovers.

There's many many things to do. And each day, I just have to clear it one by one bah.

For today, I have finished up the design of my name card, uploaded the 2 days of photos online, upgraded my multiply account to "premium" (US$19.95) so now my "future" customers and friends will be able to download full quality pictures just from 1 link instead of many many links, for just 1 year.... ok this is a investment.
(hope I really don't invest too much. dot dot dot 血汗钱 leh Jiahe....)

And this is my future name card!!

The front




And the back.



And works that's left....
1) to learn 4 stuff, Adobe premium Pro and After effects, Solidworks, and Maths 4.
2) My OEC (overseas camp) planning, to be cleared by this holiday.
3) My photography writeup, packages improvisation.
4) My IPPT training.
5) .... add next time, anymore of these will make me emo.

Because my nose was running, I can't go for my ex-photographer boss' training... today suppose to follow him for a wedding shoot in Sentosa, and tomorrow morning 5 am till afternoon, for another Actual day wedding shoot. (but it's not paid so it's considered lessons for me in exchange for my pictures haha)

Anyway, I will be back in hall on Sunday night.

And I shall leave hall now to visit my parents....

No comments: