Things that I have done in hall.
1. Finished with my photography page (2 days of hard work)
Birthday and Wedding packages, finalised.
And this time, I "invited" everyone on my friends list to help me boost up the "fan" number, to make it look nicer so at least when external people see, the page "look" Pro-er". Now looking back... haha.. I wonder how I have 900+ friends.... just by taking photos (it was 800+ before first FOC camp). I told myself not to add anyone already so I can conclude that "camera" = friend.
And I spent some time to read up on copyright issues of the use of music in video. It's super messy. Anyway, I have concluded to use the "future investment" mentioned below if I ever need to create a video montage. It's super cool anyway, so I think it will be worth it.
Investment already made:
upgraded my multiply account to "premium" so that "1 click download" option is available.
Future investment:
a website that can create professional videos. (but it's US$200+ for a year, see how bah)
below is a 30 second limited preview, which is free.
(updated: Some days ago, upgraded... unlimited time, but low quality)
2. Complete my committee planning for work allocation, throught email. - Hope everyone do their little amount of work and 天下 will be 太平 :)
Done up a Facebook page, with pictures and video, survey.... simple yet not easy. Anyway, it's done.
Ok, shall just note down these for now.
and I am staying in hall to do all these...
I want to get out!! Hope some gatherings pop out then I will be "forced" to get out.
It just doesn't feels like a holiday... yet.....
3 comments:
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
oh haha :)
Thanks for the positive comments!
Maybe because life's ever changing, and that's why it's always different (and now I heard from you that it's getting better haha, that's good :))
Anyway, this blog is mostly for my own "review" in future, so I hope whatever new stuff that I learn (or come up with) will not be forgotten.. Meanwhile if my "small number" of friends find it useful, they may also try it :P
Wish you well too "friend"! :)
Post a Comment