Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sick.

Oh.. got sick alone in the hall.... now my nose is like running around. Today, I finished my effective communication presentation. Plan to finish it in 1 hr, but as always, turtle crawls. In the end, took me all the way from 11.30 am to 6 pm, for just a short 3 mins presentation! Oh well... my nose running at rabbit speed and work crawling at turtle speed.... I feel so dead.

I have reach a conclusion. Attending lectures are not effective for me at all. I just can't recall what the lecturer just taught, and with their new cool pronunciation slangs and terms... Drive me donuts, walnuts and all the nuts in the world... Finished the 1 hr Physics online lecture yesterday Friday night in 2 hrs... Chemistry lecture is still not uploaded, in the end read it myself. 1 more online Maths Lecture to go, 3 more tutorials to do, Physics, Chemistry and Maths.... How nice to start my Sunday with these....

Ok, end of my grumbling session.

Now to motivate myself... Got this from Seng Kiat's blog.

Just being alive is such a lovely and wonderful thing - Aya - 1 Litres of Tears

yeah.. going to sleep.

No comments: