For my friends who feel like talking to me, pls do. If you always see me "Busy" in MSN, I most probably am. A "Online" means I am free for chats. So feel free to talk to me online k.
Just celebrated my 11 days of life in NTU without "booking out", with all the army gun fires day and night. Tutorials taking up far too much time, exams are coming and I still got no time to revise.. there's not much time for proper rest. Life's just not good.
Think I've got to change the side of my bed so I can try waking up on the other side. Maybe fate will change. Shall just post a picture showing me with less stress and wrinkles, before I got here.
Me and my good secondary schoolmate, aka Mr Nice Guy, Yann Liang, during my friend's birthday celebration on 24/06/07.

Okay. Got to Go......
No comments:
Post a Comment