Every week, I wake up at 7.30am on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 8.30am on Tuesdays and Thurs, ride my good old bicycle to school, up the same hall 8 slope, "admire" the stars almost every lecture, eat my wanton mee every now and then, back to my "Hall sweet Hall" down the ExCiTiNg Slope from South Spine carpark, climb up 128 steps to my 6th Storey room where I see birdies on the trees... the daily things that I do is sort of getting monotonous. Think I need a new direction this semester => Work hard, Play Harder, Study Hardest.
Work with my tasks that I will need to do, Play during my Wushu and Archery lessons, play computer even harder.... I mean computer "C++ Programming"... and Study much much more... Going into my shell real soon, 进壳修炼 (Training in shell).. most likely won't be updating my blog for this sem :(
Oh, and I noticed that most the No of Views actually jump the most at night.. HAha! Hey you, if you are reading my blog after 12, better take care leh! I have read many news saying that 12am-2am is the time when the body "self repair". So if possible, try to sleep before 12am k. I have many good friends who got really sick from lack of sleep/rest, like lungs collapse, hole in neck... Glad that they have recovered, and they are going around trying to convince friends to sleep properly. How nice of them... So you! Go sleep early k. One more fact about hall life.. Those who stay in hall sleep a average of 5 hrs a day. Hmm.. no good no good....
It's always interesting to know how other's life will be like. Yup, so this time, shall end my entry of the semester with a video, my 3 min journey on my bicycle back hall, which I do everyday.
OkaY now friend, since I won't be updating my blog for sometimes, you don't have to check my blog for any updates. Rest well and See ya around in NTU :) Next time when I reopens, will just update my MSN - personal message.

Shall look forward to the day when I can look out into the wonderful skys again..
Run Turtle Run......
Shelling in.
No comments:
Post a Comment