Saturday, October 13, 2007

It's getting BoReD in here!!

Life's just getting boring alone in my room in Hall 10. So decide to update the civilians in the outside world who would like to see the "Discovery Channel" on my life as a "Caveman" in NTU.

Basically slept till like 11 am from my "early" sleep yesterday. (Check out the previous post timing and u'll understand :P).

While I was in my cave stoning, birds actually fly by to visit the caveman. Took some photos for them, but didn't manage to take a group photo with them cos they insisted I get on the tree with them.
Anyway, here's some pictures of their visit. How nice of them :P (Thank you so much!! Made my day much more interesting, think the parrots are using maxonline and Singnet... saw their ip appear in my counter)


The cute parrots that came.










2 parrots eating some nuts from the tree.





This one wants me to take a picture for him. He almost fell off the tree posing.






Requested the 3 to pose for my picture before the goodbye. Now they are on my wallpaper.





Ok! Next time I shall ask my Wushu 师父 (Martial Arts Master) to teach me some 轻功 (flying steps skills). Shall take a photo with you birdies next time.

陵波微步 here I come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jiahe said...

yar right :P