Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sudden Realization.. It's been 5 years!?

I just realized that the same hectic life, may be the problem.. Why didn't I change after so long? Think I forgotten -_-


AS EXPECTED.


Working in my own business.

One of the reason is:

1. to be able to plan my own time.


After that, it is: do what I wish to do. And not given impossible and work-your-ass-off-meaningless-goals-set-by-others

I failed to recall the first, and most important one..


And with these 2 points, come up with the 3rd:


have enough rest and play, and make life more meaningful for me as well.


During uni times, it's when this problem started.


During semester, I studied my shell off, pushing through weekends most of the times as well.


During sem break, I have CCAs or work. Pushed through everyday, trying to make it useful, or meaningful. Playing is usually considered a waste of time, and I am always pushed to 90% work, and 10% play, so imba that the 90% work is not becoming efficient, and I do not "recall" the fact that playing harder than work, is the key to recharging. The right ratio should be 40% work, 60% play.  Google company style.


Clearly a fact that I have noted before in here, and I didn't manage to tell myself again... Please read back here jiahe...


I have been working non stop...

for too long...


Better start the

- work a standard amount of hours a day. Total rest outside work hours.


- have good weekends. Or plan for rest days.


Finally, Jiahe is here again to help :P


By the way, I had a good 6 hours sleep last night. Maybe that's the reason I feel good enough to recall these.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments: