Saturday, December 31, 2011

I can finally sleep :)

For 3-4 days consecutively, there's no problem. Felt refreshed for these mornings (after so many years.. Haha). Whole day have energy to do more work and behave "normally" without getting irritated too easily with myself!


Yes, and now, the key:


1. Meeting more friends, plan for breaks, like a real workplace.

2.  Maintain a happy feeling before going to bed


And 1 more extra "secret" technique.

The "do whatever you want in your dreams".


This have not happen for many years now. But this topic came up when I was randomly discussing with Max, of my sleeping issue... I think I discovered the way to become the "administrator" of the dream :P


Steps and criteria:


1.  Have complete control of the mind, being able to maintain a peaceful "emptiness" state, with complete awareness of what's happening within, and outside the body (surrounding)


2. Upon going into semi-conscious state, with the "full awareness" (80%) and imaginative "dreamy" (20%) state, start planning the dream. Haha :P


It looks like this rough ratio have to be maintain, if we get too conscious, we will get back to reality, and if we lost control, it will be back to weird dreams that are inescapable.


Ok, if I have time, shall try out this thing again.


-flying like a superman is so fun, next will controlling a ironman suit?  Haha


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments: