Today, it's another pre wedding shoot. It was at Bukit Gombak MRT, 小桂林. First time going, and didn't know that Bukit Batok Town Park (小桂林) is not really connected to Bukit Batok Nature Park. Anyway, it rain throughout the 4-7pm, so only manage to get a few shots when it stopped now and then. Missed lots of potential shots this time.. anyway, I am not feeling too well from not sleeping too well last night..
Oh now that I also mentioned about sleep, got to add that the 2 day worth of Chinese medicine that I got from the Buddhism Free Clinic is actually able to make me relax, and even if I dream heavily on the night, I still wake up feeling quite charged. Not getting too irritable easily.
Okay back to updating the last part of today.
My friend ask 2 of us to go Saint James for a gathering. This is the first time I am going into a club, for a gathering (not as some free entry from school's event). I got myself a Safra card, and my friend's ex-card actually allow 2 more other friend to join in too. I went in, there was almost no change of mood for me, and I thought, if I were to go to the zoo even for the 10th time, it will be more exciting. My friend turned to his girlfriend and told her that it's normal for us (the 2 guys) to look at girls over there. Well... I am looking at this category of humans in general. I guess they won't understand. Today I brought my wife and her accessories there, it's not nice to move around too. And in there, I saw Ms Sun shining at me for like 10 seconds. Then I turn around and it's interesting that we still can call out each other's name at the back of our minds.
And also to add, I tried to explore some way over to Saint James, walked up some stairs in Vivocity, interesting where it got me into. Ended up getting entertained and passed by 2 hours, by Ah Jiao and Chri-So-Pher. hahaha. Nice :)
No comments:
Post a Comment