It's funny how sometimes when I talk to my other friend on MSN, when one is trying to lose weight, while the other is trying to gain haha. Anyway, the 10 km endurance run from the AHM gave me a permanent muscle gain of 500 grammes after I recovered from the drain.
(the permanent means accurate, as I can eat and drink up to 1 kg of food, and *release* the amount of weight as well lol~!)
Exercising is really the way to gain weight, compared to the 0% effectiveness of eating and sitting.
_________________________________
And regarding my job status...
My motivation of working alone and developing it into a business myself, is running low.. very low. Running the race alone is really not simple, especially when you don't see much progress, and you still have so much of other stuff to do. Trying too hard to "clear" work that is not earning, and when it's time to do some work which can "earn", I have no energy for it.
Since I have realised it now, I wrote it down here to remind myself the next I see this again. haha. So "no camera" days rule are set now. Jiahe is no longer a student now, and he needs time to starting working, to clear his 一屁股债 haha. (1 butt-ful of debts).
$21k haha. And I have a small butt.. gg. haha :P
Back to the point about my job...
I sent out 3 resumes and requests for interview for the job of a photographer. Seeing the long list of things I have done together with my camera, I am also amazed haha.
But the sad part is that.. none of them replied, even with any "rejection" replies.. how good business they are having ah.. haha.
Then, out of the blues...
Some "one" contacted me, and ask if I want an interview for photographer.
Wow.. went ahead for it.
So the first question posted..
"Tell me some of your abilities.."
I've taken up from small roles to heavier ones..Smiling to himself... he said this.
... tried being a school counselor to help the school big and small stuff.
... got into army, became a Sergeant, and learn some meaning of life and that's where I start to treat people how I am treating people now.. age and rank is nothing, without respect for people. Anyone can have my respect, if they decided to earn it. With that, I've learnt not to be afraid of any authority, it's about living and behaving in life, with a purpose only.. haha :)
Hmm.. then in uni.. been treasurer roles... Chief Biz Manager in a committee before.. manage funds of up to $10k.. maybe 20k too..? Plan and look for biz ideas to raise funds..
(*of course many times not so successful and also have help from the rest of the committees hahaha but only I know mah. haha :P)
...and try being the Chairman for some Overseas Expedition Camp.. learnt that working with people is not easy.. especially with organizations which pay is not given to "employees".. it's sure not easy to motivate people without a carrot. It's a good experience.
and finally...
I've been a freelance photographer for 3 years now, managing my personal small business for my own income.. would like to be the one to learn how to direct my own life with a meaning.
So all in all, seeing my resume, I would say that I am someone who is able to plan business ideas, a introvert but able to talk to anyone when I need to, can become a extrovert to interact with customers when I am with my camera, and I would really love to have a job in photography :))
ok.. You are hired.My wushu friend, who is a graduate with a business degree... told me this:
Basically the pay system is fully by commission. When you work, you have pay.
Over here, we believe that everyone have a special way to work their own. So...
For the first month, YOU will be planning up a business plan, meantime I will give you small events and shoots so that you still get to feed yourself no worries.
I can see that you aspired to become a full time Wedding Photographer. And your portfolio is looking fine~ But I just need you to do some more self improvements. Do look up and learn from our library of resources that have been gathered for the past 3 years.. It's should be enough to raise your level, and learn around from other photographers from clubsnap too ya. I believe you will learn fast :)
With that....
I welcome you to Hearted Moments.
Work hard and smart from now on :)
Entrepreneurship cannot be learnt. It's within people.
And recently when I read back on my life through this blog, I recalled the jiahe while he was still a caveman on Pulau NTU.. I got to learn his spirit.
With that... I am on my way now.

:)
No comments:
Post a Comment