Friday, April 4, 2014

The mouth - a good Ventilation

Today,  i realised that songs can affect emotions and mood in 2 ways...
Listening to it brings back emotions, storing them too much, is actually bad for health, and only till today...  I realised that the only way to release the emotions, is by "releasing" it, but singing it. Not just mouthing or mumbling....  I mean, singing it out loud. When one put their emotions into the songs, it's helps them to release their emotions, as if talking to someone and venting out their every negative emotions. Now some more other stuff that humans do for "health" is starting to make sense.  Eg: the Laughing exercise, where they laugh out loud, and shouting over the hills to vent out their pent up frustrations.

I must find a way to a desert place near my house, to de-stress, also to practise my vocals haha.

Tonight, I felt good to sleep, with no emotions related to missing friends, boredom, feeling of negativity. If this is a success, it may well save lots other people!

No comments: