Deep within, I am an introvert. Some characteristics of one, is that we tend to think more than the average. I think most people will consider themselves as introverts. There's many thoughts and ideas going within, sometimes, it may not be better than others, but definitely, there's many "weird" things going on within which we don't say. I don't know about the rest, but I do have many times that I made my own joke and laughed (lightly) at myself, like an idiot. But I am glad that through these years, I have gain the insights of my own brain to unlock some characteristics, bringing out my inner world, to the real world, making more people happy with what's going on in my mind. It's not always possible, but at least it's possible :)
I felt that somehow, people are enjoying the atmosphere around me, which in return, made me even happier feeling that I do serve a purpose in life. Life is about giving, and the more happiness I give (within one's limits) , the happier I get as well.
Making 300 people happy in 5 days.
Definitely feeling happiness of 1500 in return :)
No comments:
Post a Comment