Saturday, August 27, 2011

Reminders for... Jiahe

I am staying in school (hall 6) for the following reasons now. Writing down to motivate myself to "work".. and not just work.

work "hard" too :)

1. Blessed to have a "free floor" from 2 complete strangers who's my friend's friend. Can't believe it.. but I am going to treat them back well too.

2. School to study Entrepreneurship lessons, find inspirations for my plans.

3. not forgoing student life.. guess I am still attached to school stuff like wushu. Got to learn 1 set of proper skills before going off..

4. Taking resume pictures for now. Hope I can get proper number of people every day.. Demand and supply.. marketing.. hai. haha.

5. And not forgetting.. my main focus...
Overseas Journalistic Pre-Wedding Shoots.

Don't you lost your way while working too hard.. for everything...
I told my friend that I keep getting demoralised from working alone.. got to find a business partner who shares the same goals as me...

So in the mist of mad rushes, we can support each other, cover up for each other, teach each other, improve together, looking after each other, rejoice with every milestone, stay together during every hurdle.. I guess I just have to be stronger at this point of time.

But do rest well too Lim Jiahe..

And remember to exercise for... the 10km Army Half Marathon too -_-

IPPT haven't got what you should get too hor..

*Aiyo...

No comments: