Wow.. I realised that it's been a long while since I came back here.. and because some old friend pop out of Facebook, I was reminded about this place, so I came back to look for our "old conversations".
And just simply reading back a few most "recent" post... I really find Jiahe's brain rather "interesting" to be able to come up with those "descriptions" of his life... For some warp logic, I hope that, if "he" is able to continue writing, I will continue reading...
but HE is ME...
how is this possible if I don't write... and if I write..... I already know what I write, while I am reading.... ok nevermind. This post is to serve as a reminder from...
the Jiahe now....
"I want you to continue writing okay... I really enjoy reading about your life"
from Jiahe 17/08/10, 1:33pm.
_______________________________________________________
As a final note just in case my friends think Jiahe (now) have turned crazy, after like 2 months.
This will probably explain why the "scenario" above happens.
Jiahe (in any time of his life) is usually unable to remember all the things that happened, since he's always busy, (or trying to make himself busy), so he makes use of this place to note down things that fly pass him so fast, yet that what matters to him...
So since he is reading back and getting all entertained, most probably, his memory have been "lost", so it seems like another new person, before he "recovers" his old past...
So I am still sane. Don't worry my... friends... (is there any..? nevermind it's okay, I just want to have a assurance if my friends happen to be seeing this :P)
See you again... Jiahe..
(yup I love talking to myself the most I guess, as in seriously talking to myself, not meant to insult my friends who just come here and read... if there's any. Didn't want people to find out about this place anyway :P)
No comments:
Post a Comment