Honeymoon just started and we had to leave...
Tomorrow it's Seniors Camp. Wonder any joker will be there to entertain me... I don't want to be alone with my wife... or maybe 2.
Then Sun come back.... Pack pack.. cos I am going for another 2 weeks of In Camp Training.
And my right arm which is used to do many stuff (including taking photos) is cui-ed due to a light fall... old injury so it caused a bigger damage. Anyway, this means that I will be "excused upper limb" liao.
" Chao Geng" all the way -_-
Updates again if I can.. for my own historical footstep sake.
Anyway, many things, just to note down major "key points".
1. Learnt 1/2 of Adobe after effects, think I'm going to forget everything after 2 weeks of "army" camp.
2. Went for 2 course. DISC and MBTI. Now I know why I can talk to Jiahe so much. It's "normal" actually, and there's other people too.
3. Going to IA was just sian.. but staying there for the day is just fun. Anyway it ended, and I guess my schedule will not allow us to meet again "easily". So I learnt to let go very easily, and I use my old phrase lots...
æįžåč§。
And I seriously meant it... towards the slightly sad side. I guess some people may just thought that I meant that I don't want to see them, but history has repeated itself too many times.. it will just happen again so it's better not to disappoint people too much by raising hopes such as "free come out drink kopi".
k lots of photos from ORD-ing today, shall filter out tomorrow before I go camp maybe... shagg-ed.
good night world :)
No comments:
Post a Comment