But that's wasn't all bad.
The good thing is that, I have time to edited ALL my photos that I took from the 1st full day PAID wedding on Sun :)
And I took the whole of Tuesday and 1/2 of Wednesday to produce 723 photos.
Although I didn't earn much out of it, the whole experience was still good.
A few quick words to summarize :)
1. On the early Sun morning (10.01.10), I was feeling down... think it's because of a few nights without enough sleep. It affected my mood, thus my performance was below expectations.... in the morning.
2. Someone decided to be kind, so she decided to give me some opinions to improve, since her bro is also a photographer. I realised that I can't be "this way", cos I'm supposed to know what to do.
3. I started to join in to laugh with the brothers lame joke, and as usual, people like to pull me around to take their photos. The sister side from Malaysia love to take photo. (comparing to Singapore)
4. my name card unexpectedly became a "must have" collection because of the "link" to download their own pictures. Gave out like 30? At this rate, I will need to print more liao....
5. After the morning's lousy performance and the "sharing session", I manage to "power up" my happiness and performed at a "allowable" state when I can open up and talk to my client, and everyone else.
Anyway, that's about it for the wedding. It's good :)
I had a friend who said that I am too busy to be disturbed... Actually, I really welcome people to disturb me... just not with work only...
Living "alone" is really super sian. But glad that I still do receive friends asking how's my IA through sms and Facebook here and there.
Anyway, I only knew that the whole Philips company is only researching and manufacturing irons, only when I reach the place on the first day.
And because there was no new projects coming in yet and my supervisor was too busy to "entertain" me, I had to find something to do.
And below is the results of me getting really lots of free time, stuck with no internet, no handphone reception, no one to bug me, no girlfriend to sms, but have wife to accompany me.....

Something to say about "This picture".
1. It's all done by me surprizely. (I didn't know I am able to do that lol!)
2. I wonder how I always manage to get people to take group photo even when some of the just like to say "dun want lah/1st week take group photo?/huh....
3. And the timer was set to 10 sec. And the Auntie came into the picture.
4. The picture of the iron was taken on the actual day, and edited in within 1-2 hours? Dunno, but time flies when I am "enjoying" myself.
Ok I should love life :)
Going to enjoy my first "weekend" after 5 days of work.... 5.45am wake up, 7.45pm reach home, 10pm supposed to sleep but always end up working (at home) till 12-1am...
Sat and Sun - 2 day course at NATLI, 9-5pm.
Sat 10.30am, meeting ex-FOC director and Vice to discuss my ORD money issues.
(so that means I have to pon "lesson" for the morning.....)
Sat night - My OG friend having 21st bday and she wanted to hire me :):):)
Sun night - Visit my relative..... who just went heaven... will help them to take photos again.
But all these aside...
I should note that I got my first paid wedding, and my first paid birthday shoot for the first week for this new year :)
Anyway, I have come up with a "solution" on how my "friends" should be handled. There's a reason for it "overflowing" when I don't meant for it to become like "this".
I call this friendship model (that I come up with) "a lift in a pyramid of friendship" problem.
(okay whatever the crappy name, I just hope I will have time to write it down here to remind myself, and share with others too if this works out :))
Just a line to describe it in case my pea brain happen to forget (I hope not!)
=> normal healthy friendship are made up of a pyramid level. You only have 1 best friend, a few good friends, and many many friends. And these groups can't cross the levels. the amount of "area", should be equal to "interaction time" as well.
And if I were asked to draw my own "pyramid" based on time spend with my so called "good friends".... it seems like I can't do it. Other happy "looking" friends shouldn't have a problem doing it.... maybe I should stop getting myself so "busy".
but life's short... can't just waste it.
I'll see what I can do about it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment