In case the title is missed out from the reading, yes I am "hired".
Didn't think that such an "experience" will be felt... in a slightly negative way.
I realised that I can't take PROPER photos with NO "FRIENDS" in the picture.....
Maybe just that the "satisfaction" value wasn't there.
My so called composing (or photography) skill is the result of "wanting" to remember something.
And although I didn't say it, I have always liked to see my photos again and again because it brings back the "feeling". Now the photos are just.. photos... it has turned into a "job" more than a career.
Anyway, one of the main thing I look forward to is this tortoise at her house.

His name is called "Wu Gui". (not I name one, my friend did -_-)
If I really can do anything for him... I would built a mini pond, add in another tortoise or 2, and bring him out for a "walk" sometimes, or at least I would build something that will allow them to walk around.
Okay don't start thinking that I am some turtle/tortoise crazy person. If I see AnY pets, I will do that for them too.
Seeing this picture somehow make me feels like I am in his plight...
Anyway, I took him out to walk the grass a bit, although it tried to run away, but I still have the liability to ensure that it doesn't "run off"..... cos if he runs out, where can he run anyway....
Just back from visiting another funeral.. this time it's my uncle's wife. Helped them to take photos for memory, and I shall finish sending them by tonight.
Ok tomorrow's work week 2, shall go sleep earlier, and shall bring my laptop + external harddisk + Vista disc to reformat my computer, in case I end up having "nothing to do" again. (my supervisor is on leave for 1 week, although he left me in the care of his friend)
Weird agenda for someone who requires a grade in this internship, but that's my "efficiency plan" anyway. I will be useful in the company so meanwhile, let me get my crappily slow laptop fixed first, before I can use it again to help the company.
Ok so long.... erm... who to state....
Whatever, I will just assume that this is for myself to read again in future.
But if "you" (literally you) are reading this, don't feel sad about how I view life now.
Cos I am still learning to live life, and I will be fine :)
Don't worry ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment