And I am supposed to be the photographer for NUS's Ministerial Forum, which is a fun thing!
And it all turn to naught, when I woke up this morning....
Shall just use 3 pictures, to summarize, and remind myself.


haha I wonder if he's really sorry about that :P
This situation was mentioned lots of times before, in a very good local forum, but I thought I won't fall into this kind of situation.
Even universities students, are not trustworthy nowadays, and that's patheric.... and considering the fact that I talk to this person 2 times and he was one of the "director" of NUS Political Association, and knew him for 1 year already -_-"
But I am glad that this "small" thing happened to me early.... now I have extended the "benchmark" of people, and on the bright side, I also had the night freed for my school project :)
Lesson learnt:
Remember to collect a deposit, no matter how "reliable" looking a person is from their background. A stranger, is still a stranger :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
update for the night.
I chanced upon this event by Willy Foo on Facebook, about Photo Competitions. It was from 7.30-9.30pm at Vivocity.
(Ok if you don't know him, he is the photographer for our TCS Christopher Li and Fann Wong's wedding)
So, I went out from hall to attend it, and I was so glad that I was "able" to go! He was really a smart and nice guy, who taught quite a lot stuffs which we don't normally see on the internet. And it looks like he have a "class" of fans following him around, I dunno..... yet. But I will follow him around for some time too :P
He's another good man :)
No comments:
Post a Comment