Sat morning, went for Nike Human Race.
Thought that I would be able to go with some people, but ended up going alone from hall.
At 5.30am, bus 179 was not driving yet.. and those in the "rat shirt", were all taking taxi out in 4s...
So I had to cycle out to Pioneer MRT. (as if it's like mini biathlon)
Anyway, meet 2 friendly people in "rat", both were brother from NTU EEE Yr 4. And we went together.
Along the way, more and more of their friends joined in, but they keep assuring me and tried to keep me entertained, making sure I won't"emo" away on my own.
I ended up running with them for the whole journey, even when I saw other friends along the way, I didn't "jump" group.
Cos this group told me that if I don't see any friends to join, they will run with me.
And because of these words... I ran with them all the way.

Hope the pictures I gave them is a good way of thanking them for their warm-heartedness :)
After that, I found a group of my CAC friends at the end point.

I don't know most of them well, just a few of them, and the rest happen to know them through my lens. (I am taking pictures everywhere haha...)

Actually I don't feel like I've accomplished much from this 10 km run. So I just gave my band to "stressy" hoping it feels less stressed up....
ok he's still like that.
For runturtlerun I shall run.
(ok that's crap, I am running for myself, at least I ran this distance in my life on Earth so I can "wow" my grandchildren in future when I get fat in future)
I hope to run 21km.
Then finally end off with 42km.
Then that's it :)
Then Sun, I went for my first "wedding assignment" from 1-4pm.

Nowadays people are getting married younger and younger haha.
(okay not these kids getting married)
Considering the first paid shoot alone, I do get a bit stress, so I noticed that my "overall power" dropped a bit when I start talking to people. (I have to tell people where to stand)
But overall, I still did well bah..... :)
(patted my own shoulder.... haha.... no one around to know what I did so have to encourage myself a bit)
1. A "deposit" collected through ibanking, a lesson from my last great experience.
2. A "Letter of Agreement" draft out with my "Business Manager" skill from FOC....
Ok I didn't expect I am able to do such things haha!!
(Maybe I still haven't got used to this "I'm working for myself already" status bah...)
Anyway, Mon night, it was my primary school friend's Wedding.

It's great to see so many faces after 11 years. Am glad that we are still in contact :)
(I am able to recall everyone's nickname on top of their full name... then now I can't recall most of the names of people in my class within 5 seconds..... I think I have 老人痴呆症 symtoms 了....)
Then time flies when you are "enjoying" yourselves.
Tues morning got stunned and have to stress "treasury" stuff from last committee....
Afternoon in school.
Come back, planned for a 20 mins nap which ended up 45 min.
hello Good evening....!
Still trying to upload all the photos for the past 3 days again and again on the lousy NTU network....
Then Wed liao -_-
Then wed morning surprize came.
Someone contacted me through youtube and say that he would like to discuss about wedding package for his actual wedding next March.
(ok morning burnt)
Then to afternoon, lessons.
Come back hall, a 30 min nap turn out 1 hr plus again. (I observed this trend of multiplying 2 to my planned nap time...)
my body gave me this "seriously dying from lack of sleep" feeling, so I thought maybe just let it rest "a bit" more, then I got "bluffed" then I got a Knocked Out (K.O.)
Wed night, wushu last training.
Back to upload photos..
Kooo Kuu Koooo... good morning 12 am!
time to "prepare" to sleep.
(did some light lecture notes reading, then slept at 1am)
Then wake up.
Thursday loh....
Still doing project alone in hall.
Then rain comes.
Seriously bored to death.... so take picture.
Then I realise that DSLR is really powerful.

LOL I can take rain in "droplets" form.


Ok, I am always trying to express my emotions in pictures. Don't know if "the world" understand what I am trying to say with it, but at least I am able to decode most of it.
Seeing the picture above, can you tell what feeling is it?
It's a "old feeling" actually. But at least it's not as bad now after so long :P
Ok, 乖乖 Jiahe 。。。
Go study and eat dinner later.
less than 1 more month to exams.
Jia you k 小家禾。。。
No comments:
Post a Comment