The home that I've finally returned to, at least every night, doesn't seems to be as windless as what I've imaging to be... since 6 years back, I have not stayed at home for long periods, like the life now.
2 years of staying in camp during army,
and 4 years of staying in NTU for even longer extended periods, with all the self confinements.
It's 6 long years already.
I'm think I am the odd one who's broken off from the family.
I hope some group of friends will actually suggest a gathering to be at a place full of wind..
No, I don't go out with any one person.

It's weird.
Going out with a girl, it's weird.
Going out with a guy, it's weirder.
And when it's random friend who asked me out, it will sure turn out weirdest.
No longer going to catch up with any 1 person from now on.
Unless I know them too well... not many.
And none are free.
And I don't feel like going out alone.

It's emo.
......

What the turtle do you want?
No comments:
Post a Comment