Ok, I will just put a one paragraph comment for all the things I went through, in case in future, I do not have time to update.
Genting Trip 14-17 July 08
Slept less than 6 hrs every day
It was fun, learnt quite a lot of things. Took photos with lot of celebrities-like directors and managers from all over the world. haha.
PA Youth Camp 17-20 July 08
Arrived during mid day at Derrick's house (Derrick in my JC senior who's from NUS, and the one who jio-ed me to come for this camp 1 year ago). He had to settle some admin stuff, so in the end, only went to East Coast park to mid the rest in the evening. Took a van to Changi Village and that's where I start my job as a photographer. Initially, I was given the role of "councillor" and photographer. Don't be mistaken by the cOoL post given to me.... it's just equivalent to "senior attach" or calefairs... and we must still pay $25 for the camp.
In the end, the director, who is also my friend now, Kenneth, thought I was doing quite a bit of stuff. So he decided to waive off the camp fees for me. And he even asked if I will need some form of "reimbursement". HAha!
Anyway, the stupid me says, "it's ok lah! Haha....hAha"
..........
It's okay lah :P
The camp is unlike any other camps. It's totally leisure, no forfeits, lots of sleep.. totally opposite of most university camps.
Slept like a pig most of the time, except for the last day when I helped out the main photographer in his video making. He is Seng Kian, and he is also from NTU!!? Wow, seems like we all have a link. And he also in CAC, knows some people that I know and here and there.
Okay!
...
Then it ended -_-"
CAC FOC 20-25 July 08
It's was fun and all, but too bad, I didn't have enough sleep, so most of the times I behaved like a zombie.
First 1.5 days from Sunday 20 July 4pm to Mon 21st July 11pm
I was the fake freshie :P
I took a walk in Jurong Point before I joined as a "freshie" into the group.
I look totally "freshie" sia. Even more freshie then last year. LOL! Ok lah.... All I did was just changed my specs. But the only thing that I bluffed the other freshies was when they asked....
"you know where is the toilet?"
And I will always say.
"I think... i think it's over there...."
When I was still a Freshie on Sunday night.
First 0.5 day
Totally Fresher than Freshies. haha (that's what the freshies say)
At the end of Monday, only 1 person guessed it's me, the rest all guess the other person, and they were so sure that it wasn't me :P
The one person who suspect it's me is because he strongly feels something is wrong when I said something lame and my Main GL Hui Zi can't stand me anymore and threw her slipper at me... but it landed on that freshie's head instead. The point that he puts it... "Where got GL throw slippers at freshie one!!? Sure it's because they knew each other long ago lah".
Although throughout the first 1.5 days, I let myself away for some times,but he's good to have noticed this one :)
MGL and WGL of AydEN
Huizi (Main) and Jiahe (Welfare)
(this is the last day and the GLs got "cross-dressed".... you should check out my friend also another ultra LAMEr GL Julian)
Stay Tuned :P
Anyway, the freshie's name is Song Qiu. He is a a big muscular guy but because of his name, we called him "sOo CUTE" all the time. haha!
Points to write about when I have the time.
1) How other "fake Freshie" got exposed so many times and yet the freshies are still as blur.
2) The zombified days without my sleep. First day less than 2 hrs, 2nd day 3-4 hrs, 3rd day somewhere there as well, 4th and 5th day, somewhere there as well. LAst day was my Forfeit day as my brain totally stopped functioning.
There's many more funny things to note down, next time then :P
Ok then on 25th camp break, it was about 11.30pm when I noticed, and the MRT has stop their services already. Tomorrow Sat, my hall GL have plans to make identities at 1pm, so I decided to ask Jia Yaw for help! Asked him if I can bunk in his room, and he said OkAY!
Haha, 有求必应 sia :)
But I woke up with a high fever. I was almost immobilized loh. Zzzz...
Then in the end, only helped out a little then went home to rest.
At night, my parent's room turned into A&E department loh. Panadol didn't work well on me. Mum "iced" me every 1-2 hour. Hydrate me every 1-2 hours... wah. My temperature was around 40 degrees plus minus... usually plus. I didn't sweat at all even after all the blanket, I felt cold even when I am at this temperature.... it was horrible. Wow, my mum really saved my life again. No wonder there's this news report which says domestic engineer (all mums) really worth a lot.
I must really thank my mum :)
Ok, need to go for my rest before my camp starts again...
And I am beginning to miss CAC FOC!?
-_-"
(I think I really burned my brains.....)
No comments:
Post a Comment